- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
BASF’s Coatings group has inaugurated its paint application centre and an extension of its development laboratory at its production site in Tultitlán, Mexico. It aims to strengthen the technical support for the automotive industry and to develop sustainable and customised coating materials and technologies. The US$10M investment includes a wet and dry laboratory, spray booths with two electrostatic and three manual functions, and a dispersions laboratory.