- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
BASF’s Coatings group has inaugurated its paint application centre and an extension of its development laboratory at its production site in Tultitlán, Mexico. It aims to strengthen the technical support for the automotive industry and to develop sustainable and customised coating materials and technologies. The US$10M investment includes a wet and dry laboratory, spray booths with two electrostatic and three manual functions, and a dispersions laboratory.