- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
PPG Industries announced that it has signed a memorandum of understanding with Henan Billions Chemicals Co Ltd, by which PPG will license certain chloride-based technologies to Billions for use at Billions’ titanium dioxide (TiO2) refinement facilities in China. In addition, PPG has signed a long-term purchase agreement for TiO2 with Billions. Commercial terms of the agreements and license proceeds from Billions to PPG were not disclosed.