- Study finds high lead levels solvent-based paints sold for home use in Indonesia
- Jotun introduces the world’s first resilient antifouling coating
- IGM announces global expansion in photoinitiator manufacturing with new greenfield site in...
- AkzoNobel reaches new heights globally
- BASF presents product range at the Interlakokraska fair in Moscow
PPG Industries announced that it has signed a memorandum of understanding with Henan Billions Chemicals Co Ltd, by which PPG will license certain chloride-based technologies to Billions for use at Billions’ titanium dioxide (TiO2) refinement facilities in China. In addition, PPG has signed a long-term purchase agreement for TiO2 with Billions. Commercial terms of the agreements and license proceeds from Billions to PPG were not disclosed.