- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
BASF has been presented with an Excellent Service Award by Shanghai Volkswagen (SVW) in recognition of its contributions in 2010 towards helping the globally renowned car maker establish its mark in China.
This is the second time BASF has received this honor and reportedly the first and only paint company to date to have received the award from Volkswagen in China. "This Excellent Service Award from Volkswagen in China is an outstanding achievement and proof of BASF’s commitment to quality and customer satisfaction,” said Dr Ramkumar Dhruva, vice president, Asia Pacific, BASF Automotive OEM Coatings Solutions.
BASF is currently SVW’s lead supplier for coatings solutions and it supplies the global car maker with a full range of automotive coatings products and services and delivers a tailored range of system supply modules.