- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Cytec Industries has established a production line for Cyasorb Cynergy Solutions stabilisers to be set up in Cytec’s manufacturing site in Fengxian (Shanghai), China.
The start-up of the line is expected in the first quarter of 2012. The production of Cyasorb UV-3853 light stabiliser (monomeric hindered amine light stabiliser) will also be increased. "The addition of this production line for Cyasorb Cynergy Solutions will allow our customers in Asia Pacific and particularly in China, to get a faster supply of our high performance UV stabilisers,” said Domenico Romanino, global business director, Polymer Additives.