- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Bayer MaterialScience has inaugurated a regional innovation hub for Asia Pacific in Shanghai, China. More than 200 experts will develop novel ideas for the use of high-performance plastics, foams and coatings in key sectors such as mobility, construction, IT and renewable energy.
They will work in close co-operation with external scientists, suppliers and customers. The hub, which is located at the company’s existing Polymer Research & Development Center (PRDC), will provide support to other innovation facilities across the region. The centre is expected to attract local talent and enhance knowledge-building and transfer. Employees will work in global cross-boundary teams, including colleagues at R&D centres in Europe and North America.