- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
PPG Industries has started manufacturing protective and marine coatings (PMC) at the company’s facility in Ostrów Wielkopolski, Poland.
The facility, which previously produced architectural coatings and was part of PPG’s January 2012 acquisition of Dyrup A/S, now produces PMC products for the construction, petrochemical, shipbuilding and energy industries. "The Ostrów manufacturing plant is a key part of our strategy to grow and expand in this region,” said Tim Knavish, PPG VP, protective and marine coatings. "It has been transformed into one of PPG’s most modern and efficient manufacturing facilities and the strategic investment will strengthen our position in fast-growing markets throughout Central and Eastern Europe, Russia and Turkey.” The plant now produces coatings for the PMC business such as epoxy, hardener, alkyd, acrylic, zinc and polyurethane products. PPG moved architectural coatings production from this site to its Wroclaw, Poland, manufacturing complex – one of the company’s largest sites worldwide