- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
The British Coatings Federation (BCF) is one of eight high profile print and graphic arts trade associations, which came together at the FESPA Exhibition in London, UK to launch a new umbrella group to represent the joint interests of the industry as a whole. The Graphics, Print & Media Alliance (GPMA) has been established to provide the sector with a single authoritative voice.
Joining the BCF as founding members of GPMA are: the British Association for Print & Communication (BAPC), British Printing Industries Federation (BPIF), FESPA UK, Independent Print Industries Association (IPIA), Picon, the Process & Packaging Machinery Association (PPMA) and the Rubicon Network.
Commenting Peter Morris, Chairman of both GPMA and Picon, said: "Our goal is to change the traditional craft image of print into one that is at the leading edge of advanced communication and manufacturing technologies. The industry is highly disparate and, while individual associations play an important role in representing their members’ interests, we need to speak with one strong collective voice if we want to achieve change.”