- Advanced Polymerics appointed as USA distributor for Tikkurila of Finland
- Madhavi Kanumoory appointed Chief Digital & Information Officer at Birla Carbon
- Corrosion to COVID-19: One start-up’s effort to support UK front line workers
- Technopol introduces its strongest and most durable OS10 car park waterproofing solution t...
- Axalta demonstrates support for sustainable coating systems at SURCAR 2014
The British Coatings Federation (BCF) has opened submissions for its prestigious Sustainable Innovation Awards. Now in its third year, the awards recognises, rewards and promotes the outstanding achievements in the areas of sustainability and innovation of both organisations and individuals working in the coatings industry.
This year the independent judges, former BCF president David Thomas, Dr Phil Gamlen, director of Corporate Learning and Innovation at the Manchester Business School and Dr Peter Collins, technical director of the PRA will be looking for an extra creative dimension in entries, specifically those entries that showcase an innovative new use of existing technology or radically improve a tried and tested method, which enhances the overall manufacturing process.
Full details can be found at www.coatings.org.uk