- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
The Swiss speciality chemicals company Clariant will continue to consistently implement its profitable growth strategy during the next three years, as announced by CEO Hariolf Kottmann and CFO Patrick Jany at this year’s Capital Markets & Media Day in Munich, Germany.
The goal is, amongst others, to increase the company’s EBITDA margin from 13.2% in 2011 to above 17% in 2015 and to achieve a return on invested capital (ROIC) that is above peer group average. Clariant will, in future, generate more than 70% of its sales with core non-cyclical business units. Within the existing business units, a further profitability increase is planned through performance management and functional excellence measures.