- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Brookfield’s DV3T Touch Screen Rheometer provides customers with integrated temperature control right from the screen. The DV3T was engineered to allow the user to control the temperature of Brookfield TC Series Baths or the Brookfield Thermosel System without a PC.
The DV3T enhances ease of use and includes many new features. The 7in touch screen displays test parameters with measured values for yield stress, viscosity and temperature.
TC Series Water Baths were also recently given a new design that includes the addition of touch screen technology, one-touch control with adjustable pre-set temperatures, as well as multiple language capability.
Brookfield’s RheocalcT software gives the operator control and to automate testing with the DV3T Rheometer, TC Series Bath and Thermosel System from a dedicated PC.
Also on offer is the 90° Peel Fixture for use with the CT3 Tester, designed to measure the adhesion force between two materials.