- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
ChinaCoat (The China International Exhibition for Coatings, Printing Inks and Adhesives) will hold its 18th event from November 20-22, in the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC), PR China in Halls E2, E3, E4, E5, E6, A1 & A2 (A1 & A2 are outdoor halls located next to Halls E2 & E3).
As we go to press, 960+ exhibiting companies from 32 countries/regions will showcase in a gross exhibit area close to 60,000m2, making it the largest show in its 18-year history!
The show will offer eight exhibit zones covering the entire industry spectrum, from raw materials (resins, pigments and additives), production equipment, powder and UV-curing technology, QC instrument to safety & environmental management system.
Alongside the exhibition, there will the ChinaCoat Conference, this year looking at nano and bio technology in coatings and finishing, plus technical workshops, a ‘New-Tech Corner’ and 55 sessions of technical seminars.
Visitors can pre-register by