- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
Chromaflo Technologies has announced the formation of a new department, Global Business Development. The department will strengthen Chromaflo’s capabilities in entering new and adjacent geographic and application markets, building strategic alliances, enhancing channels to market and managing strategic acquisitions.
A global team of highly skilled professionals from each region will lead the efforts on business expansion using innovative concepts. "We have assembled a team of highly skilled experts within each region who will co-ordinate our global business development efforts from a local perspective,” said Holger Spieckermann, former MD of Chromaflo Technologies BV who will assume the role of VP Global Business Development.