- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
PPG Industries commercial coatings group has introduced a compact intermix tinting system for Aquacron water-based resins, enabling local PPG distributors to mix about 3000 preformulated colours of Aquacron coatings at their store locations.
The tinting system is designed for use with two fast-drying and easy-to-apply Aquacron topcoat technologies – MV 880 WR Alkyd Enamel and MV 380 WB Acrylic Enamel. The system includes 12 tints and three mixing bases for each of its topcoat resins, white, mid-tone and deep. There are six bases in total, with each supplied in short-filled containers to accommodate the addition of tints.