- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
PPG Industries commercial coatings group has introduced a compact intermix tinting system for Aquacron water-based resins, enabling local PPG distributors to mix about 3000 preformulated colours of Aquacron coatings at their store locations.
The tinting system is designed for use with two fast-drying and easy-to-apply Aquacron topcoat technologies – MV 880 WR Alkyd Enamel and MV 380 WB Acrylic Enamel. The system includes 12 tints and three mixing bases for each of its topcoat resins, white, mid-tone and deep. There are six bases in total, with each supplied in short-filled containers to accommodate the addition of tints.