- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Evonik Industries has designed Tego Dispers 690 specifically for solventborne printing inks used in food packaging. The ingredients contained in this wetting and dispersing additive are completely compliant with the A list of Swiss Ordinance SR 817.023.21, Annex 6.
By using Dispers 690 in solventborne, PU-containing or binder-free pigment dispersions, high pigment loadings can be achieved due to strong viscosity reduction.
Especially effective in gravure and flexo inks for lamination applications, it is highly compatible with various PU and NC binder types and works well with organic pigments, carbon blacks and titanium dioxide.