- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
Evonik Industries has designed Tego Dispers 690 specifically for solventborne printing inks used in food packaging. The ingredients contained in this wetting and dispersing additive are completely compliant with the A list of Swiss Ordinance SR 817.023.21, Annex 6.
By using Dispers 690 in solventborne, PU-containing or binder-free pigment dispersions, high pigment loadings can be achieved due to strong viscosity reduction.
Especially effective in gravure and flexo inks for lamination applications, it is highly compatible with various PU and NC binder types and works well with organic pigments, carbon blacks and titanium dioxide.