- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
The Dow Chemical Company has been named in the first edition of Thomson Reuters’ Top 100 Global Innovators.
The listing recognises Dow’s continued investment in innovation, which is contributing to economic growth, both within its own organisation and in the nations where it does business.
Committed to innovation in each of the countries in which it operates, in the UK for example, Dow frequently seeks out ways to engage with chemical engineers and future innovators, as well as investing in R&D to create solutions that help solve national and global challenges.
The USA continues to lead innovation within the chemical manufacturing sector with 46% of the companies based in the USA, followed by Europe with 31% and Asia with 23%.