- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
The Dow Chemical Company has been named in the first edition of Thomson Reuters’ Top 100 Global Innovators.
The listing recognises Dow’s continued investment in innovation, which is contributing to economic growth, both within its own organisation and in the nations where it does business.
Committed to innovation in each of the countries in which it operates, in the UK for example, Dow frequently seeks out ways to engage with chemical engineers and future innovators, as well as investing in R&D to create solutions that help solve national and global challenges.
The USA continues to lead innovation within the chemical manufacturing sector with 46% of the companies based in the USA, followed by Europe with 31% and Asia with 23%.