- New British Coatings Federation report highlights essential coatings contribution to econo...
- PPG announces leadership changes in aerospace coatings business
- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
Following the successful November opening of its offices in Japan, UK-based Elcometer has expanded operations in Western Europe, with the completion of its extended sales and service facilities in Germany.
"The increase in demand for our products and services, when coupled with the launch of a new range of ultrasonic NDT products in the New Year has meant we simply had to expand our offices,” said Markus Biess, sales manager, Elcometer Instruments GmbH.
"The doubling of our offices will allow us to further enhance the high levels of service and support our customers demand and we look forward to exceeding their expectations into the future.”
To strengthen their pan-European strategy and further strengthen their sales in key West European markets, the company has appointed Philippe Marzin, who will take responsibility for all Elcometer European sales offices in the UK, France, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands as well as their Western European distribution network.