- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
Dürr has announced it is building an automotive paint shop with the lowest emissions in China for the FAW-VW joint venture. The paint shop, in Changchun, which will go into operation March 2013, will have completely automated primer, base and top coat application.
Dürr is responsible for the construction of the complete paint shop, including application technology and exhaust air purification.