- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
DuPont Titanium Technologies in collaboration with Bema Colours, Inc is making paint aisles an inspiring shopping place with MyColourTouch®.
A unique enhancement for retail, MyColourTouch® is a digital, interactive consumer experience for paint colour inspiration integrated with high-quality, personalised colour sampling. It will be showcased for the first time at the 2013 European Coatings Show March 19 -21.
"At DuPont, we collaborate to bring innovation to power our customers’ success,” said Heike Van De Kerkhof, managing director, DuPont Titanium Technologies, Europe, Middle East and Africa. "Our goal is to utilise the depth of our scientific knowledge and the breadth of our collaborative capabilities to identify and meet our customers’ distinct coatings needs.”
MyColourTouch® delivers an easy and pleasurable process for visualising and selecting paint colours and creating personalised high-quality colour samples.
"It is all about introducing technology and innovation to the paint world, making right colour selection enjoyable and fun,” added Van De Kerkhof.
Stop by and visit DuPont Titanium Technologies booth at ECS Pavilion Number 7-Stand 635. MyColourTouch® is now commercially available.