- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
For many years, Evonik has been training customers in the use of its TEGO products, primarily through personal contact. However, it is often the case that the daily routine doesn’t allow for physical attendance to Evonik’s technical training and seminars. These new web seminars offer customers live and flexible information transfer and training on its newest products. On the website, www.tego.de, the customers will find a web seminar area where an initial overview of online training is available. Following successful registration and login, further information on individual training modules will be provided.
The web seminars are free and protect the identity of all participants while maintaining their ability to utilise a chat feature within the web environment to ask questions and request feedback.