- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
Henkel has opened its first Asia Pacific Loctite Impregnation Service Center in Suzhou, China. With this centre, Henkel brings its leading and innovative impregnation technology from Europe into Asian and other emerging markets.
The centre is a modern 1000m2 workshop located in the centre of Suzhou Industrial Park, which is 50km from Shanghai. Located in the vicinity of major automotive manufacturers and their suppliers, means reduced transportation distances equating to time and cost savings. Henkel has already hosted experts from foundries, automobile manufacturers and machining industries.