- Graphene-enhanced coating successfully developed for Indian power transmission assets
- Axalta Coating Systems rolls out online ordering system
- AkzoNobel announces major performance coatings restructure
- NBD Nanotechnologies InvisiPrint® wins Frost & Sullivan New Product Innovation Award
- BASF boosts photoinitiator production in Mortara, Italy
Industrial Nanotech Inc, a leader in nanotechnology-based energy saving and sustainable solutions, announced that it has planned a trade visit to India in late October as the next step in its plan to significantly increase sales and availability of its energy saving and protective Nansulate coating line.
The visit will coincide with the International conference on Nanotechnology, Nanocon012 in Pune.
"The efforts we have made to expand into India have laid the groundwork for this trade visit,” stated Francesca Crolley, VP of Business Development for Industrial Nanotech, Inc.
"We have secured support in the region for application and local availability of our insulation and protective coating line and have seen an increasing number of requests for factory visits coming in. As manufacturers and other energy users learn of our innovative and affordable technology for insulating and protecting from corrosion equipment and buildings, they are eager to learn how they can implement our solutions in their facilities.”