- New British Coatings Federation report highlights essential coatings contribution to econo...
- PPG announces leadership changes in aerospace coatings business
- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
Industrial Nanotech Inc, a leader in nanotechnology-based energy saving and sustainable solutions, announced that it has planned a trade visit to India in late October as the next step in its plan to significantly increase sales and availability of its energy saving and protective Nansulate coating line.
The visit will coincide with the International conference on Nanotechnology, Nanocon012 in Pune.
"The efforts we have made to expand into India have laid the groundwork for this trade visit,” stated Francesca Crolley, VP of Business Development for Industrial Nanotech, Inc.
"We have secured support in the region for application and local availability of our insulation and protective coating line and have seen an increasing number of requests for factory visits coming in. As manufacturers and other energy users learn of our innovative and affordable technology for insulating and protecting from corrosion equipment and buildings, they are eager to learn how they can implement our solutions in their facilities.”