- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
PPG Industries has expanded its aerospace business operations in Japan with the relocation of its application support centre to a site in Miyoshi that supports increased production capacity, adds warehouse space and affords new service capabilities. The site in Miyoshi Kurozasa Industrial Park includes a 1994m2 manufacturing facility and office, as well as an 890m2 standalone on-site warehouse.
The larger site, near Nagoya, enables PPG to expand its capabilities in the region as Japan’s role as a major aerospace centre continues to grow, according to Paul Bowman, PPG Aerospace GM for Asia Pacific. PPG established operations at its former application support centre in Handa City in 2005 after serving the Japanese aerospace market from a facility in Tokyo for sealants and coatings distribution.