- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
PPG Industries has expanded its aerospace business operations in Japan with the relocation of its application support centre to a site in Miyoshi that supports increased production capacity, adds warehouse space and affords new service capabilities. The site in Miyoshi Kurozasa Industrial Park includes a 1994m2 manufacturing facility and office, as well as an 890m2 standalone on-site warehouse.
The larger site, near Nagoya, enables PPG to expand its capabilities in the region as Japan’s role as a major aerospace centre continues to grow, according to Paul Bowman, PPG Aerospace GM for Asia Pacific. PPG established operations at its former application support centre in Handa City in 2005 after serving the Japanese aerospace market from a facility in Tokyo for sealants and coatings distribution.