- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
As part of its continuing efforts to address the growing needs and demands of the Middle East region’s oil and gas segment and general pipeline industries, Jotun Powder Coatings, has revealed a strategic move to expand its current pipeline coatings portfolio. The company has combined its powder and liquid coatings to create and develop an extensive range of pipeline coating solutions; providing transmission pipelines with the required protection – both inside and out.
The move complements Jotun’s efforts to increase its regional market share over the next three years.
Currently, Jotun has a 30% market share of the Middle East pipeline coatings market and has protected more than 100,000km of pipelines over the past 30 years.