- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
As part of its continuing efforts to address the growing needs and demands of the Middle East region’s oil and gas segment and general pipeline industries, Jotun Powder Coatings, has revealed a strategic move to expand its current pipeline coatings portfolio. The company has combined its powder and liquid coatings to create and develop an extensive range of pipeline coating solutions; providing transmission pipelines with the required protection – both inside and out.
The move complements Jotun’s efforts to increase its regional market share over the next three years.
Currently, Jotun has a 30% market share of the Middle East pipeline coatings market and has protected more than 100,000km of pipelines over the past 30 years.