- DuPont Performance Coatings renamed Axalta Coating Systems
- Chromaflo Technologies establishes global business development
- Solvay open research & innovation laboratory for coatings in Japan
- Name change for Leighs Paints
- AkzoNobel’s Dulux Decorator Centre business strengthens position with Surrey-based store...
As part of its continuing efforts to address the growing needs and demands of the Middle East region’s oil and gas segment and general pipeline industries, Jotun Powder Coatings, has revealed a strategic move to expand its current pipeline coatings portfolio. The company has combined its powder and liquid coatings to create and develop an extensive range of pipeline coating solutions; providing transmission pipelines with the required protection – both inside and out.
The move complements Jotun’s efforts to increase its regional market share over the next three years.
Currently, Jotun has a 30% market share of the Middle East pipeline coatings market and has protected more than 100,000km of pipelines over the past 30 years.