- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
The Nanotechnology Knowledge Transfer Network (NanoKTN), one of the UK’s primary knowledge-based networks for Micro and Nanotechnologies, has announced that its support and guidance has helped the UK nanotechnology industry secure more than £20M in funding and commercial sales.
Nanotechnology has been defined as one of the key emerging technologies, which will provide wealth opportunities for the future of the UK.
Of the £20M, over £6.5M was secured as a direct result of work carried out by the dedicated NanoKTN team, which would not have happened without their support and the NanoKTN’s influence has helped to secure the rest.