- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
Lonza’s long-time distribution partner, Koda has completed the acquisition of EW Kaufmann, a provider to the coatings, adhesives, sealants and elastomers (CASE) markets. Lonza Materials Protection customers will now benefit from a broader distribution arrangement with the Koda Distribution Group in the USA.
Under the newly expanded scope of the Koda Group, EW Kaufmann will represent Lonza in the CASE market in the Northeast, while another Koda company, Monson, will only represent Lonza in the metalworking fluid markets throughout the USA.