- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Consolidated net sales for the year increased 6.8% to a record US$10.19bn. Full year diluted net income/common share increased 20.6% to a record US$7.26/share, including a charge of US$.21/share related to Brazil tax assessments and a US$.13/share EPS loss from Comex.
Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation increased US$207.2M in the year to a record US$1.34bn. Net operating cash increased US$195.8M to a record US$1.08bn. The company anticipates diluted earnings/share for 2014 in the range of US$8.12 to US$8.32/share, including a Comex EPS loss of US$.45 to US$.55/ share.
Commenting on the financial results, Christopher M Connor, Chairman and CEO, said: "We are pleased to report another year of record highs for multiple financial measures in 2013, including sales, earnings/share, net operating cash and earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation. Net operating cash surpassed US$1.0bn for the first time in the company’s history.”