- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
PPG Industries’ coil and extrusion coatings group announced that its line of fluoroethylene vinyl ether (FEVE)-based powder coatings will again be marketed under the Coraflon brand name, reversing a previous decision to sell them under the Newlar brand name that PPG acquired with the purchase of Spraylat Corp last December.
Scott Moffatt, PPG Director, Marketing, Coil and Extrusion Coatings, said the decision to revert to the Coraflon brand name for Feve-based powder coatings was made to maintain consistency in the marketplace. "Architects and specifiers associate the Coraflon brand name with PPG and it fits more comfortably into our branding hierarchy for other Feve-based PPG coatings such as Coraflon ADS air-dry systems and Coraflon clear coats for the coil market,” he said.