- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
The global Rahn Group is further developing its international presence. The company moved to its new site in Shanghai, China, on July 10 and is bolstering the local sales team. This development, along with the recent enlargement of the team in the USA and the new subsidiary in France, is further testament to Rahn’s global ambitions.
The Group has operated in China for around two years through its subsidiary Rahn Trading (Shanghai) Co Ltd.
"Proximity to our customers in this key growth market has more than paid off,” said Bernd Schmitt, Head of Sales Rahn EnergyCuring.
To continue meeting global requirements in the future, Rahn field sales staff from Europe, the USA and Asia recently gathered in Dublin, Ireland to share their experiences. Key non-market specific topics for delivering customer benefit were discussed in addition to regional variations.