- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Reactive Surfaces has opened its coatings manufacturing plant in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. The company will maintain its corporate headquarters in Austin and presently continue to build its bio-based additives elsewhere but it will expand the manufacturing capacity of the company to include coatings with the new plant.
The first of these functional coatings will be clear over coats for military vehicles containing its OPDtox self-decontaminating enzymatic additives. CIO, Dr Steve McDaniel said: "We have decided to expand our self-decontamination functional additives offerings to include military coatings incorporating these additives. We intend to extract greater value from this highly profitable business with the dual offerings.”