- Evonik acquires Air Products’ Specialty & Additives business
- HB Fuller Company acquires ProSpec Construction Products
- Booming car production volumes drive AP automotive OEM Coatings Market, finds report
- Covestro supplies H.B. Fuller with certified mass-balanced polyurethane raw material
- EU round up – ECHA says coatings companies must take lead over REACH registration
Reactive Surfaces has opened its coatings manufacturing plant in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. The company will maintain its corporate headquarters in Austin and presently continue to build its bio-based additives elsewhere but it will expand the manufacturing capacity of the company to include coatings with the new plant.
The first of these functional coatings will be clear over coats for military vehicles containing its OPDtox self-decontaminating enzymatic additives. CIO, Dr Steve McDaniel said: "We have decided to expand our self-decontamination functional additives offerings to include military coatings incorporating these additives. We intend to extract greater value from this highly profitable business with the dual offerings.”