- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Reactive Surfaces has opened its coatings manufacturing plant in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. The company will maintain its corporate headquarters in Austin and presently continue to build its bio-based additives elsewhere but it will expand the manufacturing capacity of the company to include coatings with the new plant.
The first of these functional coatings will be clear over coats for military vehicles containing its OPDtox self-decontaminating enzymatic additives. CIO, Dr Steve McDaniel said: "We have decided to expand our self-decontamination functional additives offerings to include military coatings incorporating these additives. We intend to extract greater value from this highly profitable business with the dual offerings.”