- New British Coatings Federation report highlights essential coatings contribution to econo...
- PPG announces leadership changes in aerospace coatings business
- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
Glasurit is constantly expanding its range of mixing base colours so that bodyshops can find the perfect match even for unusual automotive hues. The latest product is Glasurit 90-A 155 lemon yellow. The new mixing base follows the new-found trend towards experimenting
Glasurit 90-A 155 contains a highly pure, transparent green yellow pigment that gives shades of yellow a green undertone and green special-effect colours a yellow undertone both at face and side view. With the new mixing base colour, bodyshops can obtain more accurate refinish colours, both for yellowish-green and greenish-yellow special-effect coatings.