- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
Sika has acquired Everbuild Building Products Ltd, the UK’s largest independent manufacturer of sealants, adhesives and construction chemicals. Everbuild is located in Leeds with annual sales revenue of more than CHF90M and a workforce of 270.
Everbuild, founded in 1994, will operate as a subsidiary of Sika UK and will be led by the existing management team. Its founder David Seymour will stay with the company to drive the continued success of the business and ensure a smooth transition. David Seymour: "With Sika we have the possibility to further grow our business and to benefit from the broad R&D capabilities for further product innovation”.
Sika UK is based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, to the North of London and operates further facilities in Preston, Lancashire, North West of Manchester, as well as in Norwich, in the East of England.