- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Half of all cars produced globally contain Sika products. That is around 40M vehicles/yr. One in four car windshields is adhesively bonded using Sika products.
These ‘invisible’ high performance products help the automotive industry find practical solutions to current issues in vehicle construction, such as crash resistance and lightweight design. Vehicles are becoming safer, lighter, more economical and environmentally friendly.
Sika showcased its own technologies in Switzerland. As Sika’s CEO, Jan Jenisch, told the invited audience: "Sika currently generates around 20% of sales in the vehicles industry. We are well-placed to exploit the huge potential in the growth markets of the future, such as China and to further extend our leading position.”