- Axalta's Sustainability report now in Chinese
- Sherwin-Williams selects ‘Poised Taupe’ as 2017 ‘Color of the Year’
- Dow’s Dr Melinda Keefe to receive SCI Gordon E Moore Medal
- Colour matching for a galaxy far, far away
- Metallic green trailer a show-stopping result of HMG Paints’ impressive distribution rel...
DKSH Business Unit Performance Materials, a leading speciality chemicals distributor and provider of market expansion services for performance materials and Synthomer, one of the world’s leading suppliers of emulsion polymers for coatings, construction chemicals, adhesives and technical textiles have entered into a regional distribution partnership covering India, the Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand.
The contract will cover Synthomer’́s business in the construction & coatings and functional polymers businesses.
DKSH will distribute and market Synthomer’s full range of emulsion polymers in Asia for the market segments coatings, construction, adhesives and textiles with some exclusions for specific countries and will leverage its comprehensive distribution footprint to provide Synthomer with tailored services and distribution opportunities in this important and growing region.