- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
Sun Chemical, the world’s leading manufacturer of printing inks and pigments has launched SunLit Crystal an ‘all-in-one’ ink solution designed for print work where visual impression is key.
With the increasing use of electronic media, consumers are expecting the same level of vividness and placing higher value on printed material. SunLit Crystal enables printers to produce highly appealing prints, while maintaining effectiveness in the printing process. This ‘all-in-one’ ink solution is a universal sheetfed offset process ink set.|
SunLit Crystal is based on a very high proportion of renewable raw materials, which contributes to environmental sustainability. It is also fully aligned with the measures of print standardisation (ISO 12647:2), which is a major benefit for print buyers, particularly international organisations.
As a vegetable oil-based printing ink, SunLit Crystal can be used on straight or perfecting presses of all sizes and is the ideal solution if one or more presses are supplied from a pumping station.