- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Surfychem announced that it has invested US$13M to acquire a 75% share of ACME Tech Co Ltd.
Surfychem and ACME both deal in water-based additives, most of which are acetylenic diol derivates. After the merger, the company will be the largest in China working on the manufacture, sale and service of acetylenic diol.
Through integrating, Surfychem’s productivity of acetylenic diol based surfactant (TMDD,TMDOD) will reach 4000t/yr and ethoxylated acetylenic diol 3000t/yr. Surfychem will supply its Toynol and Surfadol brands worldwide.
In 2014, Surfychem says it will comprehensively integrate the resources and market channels of two companies, unify product development thinking and improve the response speed of market service. Surfychem will stop some uncompetitive and less innovative products and will launch products with more functional advantages and more environmentally friendly applications.
After integration, Surfychem will operate product brands of Toynol and Surfadol all over the world, while there will be different partial emphasis on the range of products.