- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
Cray Valley Resins, part of Arkema Coating Resins, was awarded the Ringier Technology Innovation prize for its Synaqua 4804 alkyd emulsion in China in June.
This waterborne paint binder helps produce solvent-free waterborne paint with application performances similar to those of traditional solvent-based paint and lacquer, in particular in terms of gloss and film resistance. It ensures adhesion on to old alkyd paint and can be used both in primers and in topcoats on most supports, including wood and metal.