- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Cray Valley Resins, part of Arkema Coating Resins, was awarded the Ringier Technology Innovation prize for its Synaqua 4804 alkyd emulsion in China in June.
This waterborne paint binder helps produce solvent-free waterborne paint with application performances similar to those of traditional solvent-based paint and lacquer, in particular in terms of gloss and film resistance. It ensures adhesion on to old alkyd paint and can be used both in primers and in topcoats on most supports, including wood and metal.