- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc and UPC Technology Corporation, a Chinese producer of speciality chemicals, have formed a joint venture, Momentive Union Specialty Chemicals.
Momentive Union will build its first manufacturing plant in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu, China, adjacent to an existing UPC Technology Chemical manufacturing complex. The plant will produce a full range of speciality novolac and resole phenolic resins, sold under trade names including Bakelite resins and Durite resins. These materials are used in applications including refractories, abrasives and electronics. Construction is expected to commence in early 2012 with completion anticipated during Q1, 2013.