- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Industrial QA/QC laboratories that analyse the rheological properties of a wide variety of samples, can now increase efficiency and reduce user error with an intelligent rheometer that adapts to an individual’s measurement routines and conditions.
The Thermo Scientific Haake Viscotester iQ rheometer’s ‘Connect Assist’ function automatically detects the measuring geometry and temperature module, providing real-time feedback that makes it easy for customers to set up sample testing procedures with minimal errors. Thermo Fisher Scientific debuted the Viscotester iQ at Analytica 2014.