- Al-Shihab Al-Thahabi establishes X-Rite Demo Room in UAE
- UK chemical and pharmaceutical companies project positive outlook
- AkzoNobel to divest German paint stores to sharpen distribution focus
- AkzoNobel reviewing strategic options to separate Specialty Chemicals
- Dynamic antifouling from Hempel lowers fuel consumption on Lemissoller's supramax bul...
Trimite Global Coatings announced that it has purchased all intellectual property (IPR), including trademarks and brand names, relating to the former Trimite Ltd business that went into administration in March 2009. Stretford Group, the owner of Trimite Global Coatings, secured the rights, despite intense international competition as the assets were marketed globally.
Jonathan Irwin, Group Managing Director of Trimite Global Coatings, commented on the purchase: "I am delighted with the speedy acquisition of the assets – we are now able to protect the heritage and goodwill associated with the Trimite name in the coatings industry. We have worked with Stretford Group to become financially stable and create a firm foundation for growth by focusing on our key markets and technologies.”
Trimite Global Coatings has invested in R&D with the aim of setting new standards in global coatings production and technologies and re-emerging as a key player in the global coatings industry.