- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Vencorex has presented its long term strategic ambition. Its objective is to strengthen its worldwide position in the aliphatic isocyanates business. (HDI, IPDI, Tolonate and Easaqua grades and new products).
To achieve this long term ambition, Vencorex plans to enhance its footprint on production capabilities, commercial activities and R&D innovation towards the following configuration: Tolonate production facilities in three main continents ready to serve global market; Vencorex already has these at Pont De Claix, France and Freeport, TX USA, with an additional facility being implemented in Thailand, starting in 2015; Pont De Claix will continue to be the production hub of HDI and IPDI monomers with significantly larger capacity and expansion in new products.
The global sales and marketing organisation will be strengthened to capture growth opportunities and better serve international customers. R&D capabilities in France to be further developed to support this strategy.
With all these initiatives, Vencorex will, therefore, implement several industrial projects with the objective to sustain its position as a leading global partner for speciality isocyanates in the coming years, an ambition supported by both shareholders: PTTGC and Perstorp.