- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
Dürr has built an entire paint shop for the successor model to the Volkswagen Crafter for Volkswagen Poznan Sp.o.o. The resource-saving Eco+Paintshop in Wrzesnia, Poland uses little water, energy and materials. It is one of the biggest projects in Dürr’s history.
As a general contractor, Dürr not only supplies the painting equipment but also takes on the responsibility for the construction of the building. In terms of installation engineering, Dürr supplies the dip tanks for the PT/ED area, as well as one primer line, two base coat and two top coat lines with the associated spray booths, ovens, conveyor systems, exhaust air purification and work stations.
Production of the new model will begin in Poland in the autumn of 2016.