- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
The European Coatings Show (ECS) saw several launches by the Munich-based Wacker Group.
The company unveiled Silres IC 368, a liquid, solventless silicone resin intermediate for weatherable coatings and Vinnol H 30/48 M, a purely ester-soluble surface coating resin which is a versatile and cost- efficient binder for heat-sealed closure systems, such as pharmaceutical and food packaging.
On the construction front, Wacker debuted its novel composite dispersions, which combine organic and inorganic components to enable long-lasting bright colours on façades. Further launches included liquid membranes based on special alpha-silane-terminated hybrid polymers for sealing flat surfaces and waterproofing, and dispersible polymer powders with hydrophobic properties for exterior insulation and finish systems (EIFS) plus versatile silicone additives and polymer dispersions for both indoor and outdoor use.