- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
The European Coatings Show (ECS) saw several launches by the Munich-based Wacker Group.
The company unveiled Silres IC 368, a liquid, solventless silicone resin intermediate for weatherable coatings and Vinnol H 30/48 M, a purely ester-soluble surface coating resin which is a versatile and cost- efficient binder for heat-sealed closure systems, such as pharmaceutical and food packaging.
On the construction front, Wacker debuted its novel composite dispersions, which combine organic and inorganic components to enable long-lasting bright colours on façades. Further launches included liquid membranes based on special alpha-silane-terminated hybrid polymers for sealing flat surfaces and waterproofing, and dispersible polymer powders with hydrophobic properties for exterior insulation and finish systems (EIFS) plus versatile silicone additives and polymer dispersions for both indoor and outdoor use.