- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Wacker Polymers is to raise its prices for dispersions in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), as well as in Asia.
Effective March 1, 2014, prices for Vinnapas vinyl acetate-ethylene and Vinnol ethylene-vinyl chloride-based copolymer dispersions in EMEA will be increased by up to €30/t, or as customer contracts allow. In Asia, prices for Vinnapas vinyl acetate-ethylene copolymer dispersions will be raised by up to five percent/kg, or as allowed by individual contract terms. This measure has been necessitated by the continued increase in raw-material cost.
The price adjustment enables Wacker Polymers to continue providing customers a wide range of innovative quality products and comprehensive technical, sales and customer support services.
Dispersions of the Vinnapas and Vinnol brand are applied in a broad variety of industries, ranging from adhesives, construction, nonwovens, paints and coatings to paper, carpet and textiles.