- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
YPB Group, a well-known anti counterfeit materials supplier has signed a contract worth about US$16M with Chinese ink company Shenzhen Shensaier. It has entered into an exclusive five-year contract for the provision of its anti-counterfeit invisible tracer products and T1 scanners.
Shenzhen Shensaier is one of China’s largest suppliers of high-end UV printing ink and paints for use in product packaging.
Under the contract Shenzhen Shensaier will include YPB’s tracer in all high-end inks supplied to China’s biggest tobacco brands and Chinese wine. The contract is potentially worth AUD$16M (RMB80M) based on projected revenues over the term of the contract.
YPB’s real Protection product detects rare-earth based trace elements or tracer particles in the product, detectable only by a scanner and, in future, a phone app.
The greater-Asian anti-counterfeit authentication market is valued at US$14bn/yr and growing 20%/yr.